need to be walked. I've noticed that dog walking humans have to be pretty friendly. Well, I suppose that depends on the type of dog you are walking.
WonderCollie attracts attention. He's the image of that transgendered bitch Lassie. He's also a huge flirt. If you have a child in tow or are pushing a stroller he does his happy dance. Every child is his friend, every human is just dying to pet him (well at least in his brain).
He's sweet and loveable. His evaluation from the rescue agency called him "a goofball". Spot on.
Small dogs are different. Lots of attitude. They have to dance and bark and snap. WonderCollie just looks down that long snout of his and keeps walking. Then the small dog human goes "is he aggressive?" Uhm, your dog is snapping and dancing, mine is ignoring yours...plus I've always asked my dogs to sit when approached by a strange dog.
WonderCollie isn't sure what the small dog is. He thinks the kids Hamsters are some sort of minature dog. Hasn't eaten a Hammy yet, so I think your Shitzu is safe...
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start as you mean to go on
Feeling accomplished! I had asked spousal unit to clean out the cabinet under the kitchen sink and he agreed. He retired in 2012 and kept p...
-
I think of blogs as penpal type letters. Lately, there have been discussions on friendships and how sometimes the writer is the one who i...
-
https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=41&q=the+swindler%27s+daughter&cvid=f355e2e34aa540dea3e255c39a7eb4d3&aqs=edge..69i57j0j69i60j6...
-
https://youtu.be/cx_Htlxpc4A This book was a great read. It ells the story of three young American friends who go off to war in the Pacifi...
Hello fellow blogger and dog lover! I bet your collie is a real people magnet. Enjoyed your blog and am your latest follower.
ReplyDelete