Saturday, April 1, 2023

Remember Me -- A book review

 tracie peterson remember me - Bing images


I loved the premise.  Historical romance set in the Yukon and moving to Seattle.  It's a little covered historical era.


It started out well, our Addie is sold by her brothers to a brothel owner who decides to keep her for himself and makes her his wife.   Husband dies, brothers reappear to threaten her, so Addie flees south with a fortune in gold.  

A new life is created in Seattle and work obtained for the Exposition in a photography shop.  Her long lost beau, Isaac lives in Seattle and discovers Addie is living and working there.  He's a bit stalkerish.

Evil brothers arrive and threaten the future happiness.


A heavy religious section (yes, I know it's a Bethany House book) which can be fastly flipped through.


If you enjoy a chaste romance that provides a happy ever after, this will work for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start as you mean to go on

Feeling accomplished! I had asked spousal unit to clean out the cabinet under the kitchen sink and he agreed.  He retired in 2012 and kept p...